Practicing Bagua

Here I describe the teachings of Master He Jing Han, 5th Generation practitioner of the BaguaQuan lineage. Much better sites for more info: http://www.baguaquan.idv.tw/ and http://www.baguadaoyin.com/he-jin-han.htm Purpose: for the students of Master He Jing Han and also for myself to discuss and record our own experiences in our practices. I would like to invite students to please comment on what I post. I must stress that I am a BEGINNER, and in no way try to present myself as an authority.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Vova's ma bu contribution





Thanks to Vova for this one:
"Martin, hello!

Here is the pictures I promised to make. Not so good performance, I have not been doing them lately, but you can get the idea.

You put yourself in posture with lower legs vertical in all planes, back vertical, hips parallel to ground and then try to find the position when upper and outside muscles of hips are relaxed but the inner part is pulled in. You can tell if they were pulled in fine buy the extended tendons under your knee caps.

This excersize is to feel and develop the inner muscles and tendons. It is a good idea to do for longer time and grasp very clear feeling. Besides in this posture you can move torso a little up and down by using the perrinium muscles and tendons in order to grasp the feeling of using them, and then developing them.

Regards,
Vova"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home